Thursday, October 8, 2009
Honduras VS USA
On October the 10th, Honduras is in a "do or die" situation to continue their journey to South Africa. Write a play by play scenario in which Honduras wins the game (Include the player's names and the times of the goal) You must comment on three of your classmate scenario, either agreeing or disagreeing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think that Honduras will win 3-1 against U.S.A. because Honduras is better at U.S. and A at football, but U.S.A. will be a good fighter as football is as equally important as football in Honduras. Carlos Pavon will score 1 or 2 of the goals, while David Suazo will score most of the goals against the States. I think that the first two goals will be in the second-half, while in the last 15 minutes, the last goal will be scored.
ReplyDeleteSaturday night we as Hondurans are going to celebrate one of the biggest victories in Honduran history, the game that will take us to the journey through South Africa. I think that we are going to win 2-0. The first goal will start by Wilson Palacios taking the ball away from the opposite team and pasing the ball to David Suazo who will outrun every single player of the U.S.A team and will hand the ball to Carlos Pavon who will score the first goal. The second goal will put us all to scream since it will be five minutes before the game ends and it will be a penalty. The player who scores the goal is going to be Amado Guevara. We will enjoy and remember this game for the rest of our lives.
ReplyDeleteHonduras will score 2 goals on Sarturday.Carlo Costly will pass the ball to David Suazo and David will score the first goal in the minute 15.Peri Martinez will score the second goal in the minute 44. Ivan Guerrero will pass the ball to Peri Martinez, and this way he will score the second goal. United States will score zero goals.This way Honduras will be able to continue their journey to South Africa.
ReplyDeleteEugenia B.
Honduras will definitely be winning this game 2-0. This way Honduras will win 2-0, Ramon Nuñez is going to pass the ball to Rambo De Leon and he is going to center the ball for Carlos Pavon and that will be a gol. I think that Carlos Costly is to score the next goal for our team. I think that the first goal is going to be scored in the first time, and then the next one will be on the second time.
ReplyDeleteHonduras needs to win on Saturday if not we couldn't go to the World Cup and be disqualified again since Spain 82. The first goal will be from Pery Martinez and will be passed with a center shot from Mauricio Sabillon. The second goal will be from the Flying Dutch Carlos Pavon at the 70 minute with a long shot from the 20 meter distance and all of the Honduran Fans will scream cry and laugh and we will qualified for the Second time. GO HONDURAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!XD XD jijiji^_^ jujujO_o
ReplyDeleteI agree with beatriz. I think Honduras will score 2 goals and will continue their journey to South Africa. :)
ReplyDeleteI disagree with Ryan because I think United States will not score any goals, since Honduras is better at soccer.
ReplyDeleteI disagree with ryan because USA will not score us a goal and we will defeat those ugly gringos, GO HONDURAS JEJEJEJ>_<
ReplyDeleteI love BEATRIZ AND EUGENIA(L) JEJEJ^_^ JUJUUO_o
ReplyDelete1)I agree with Kristabel's score except for the players she said were going to score the goals. I strongly beleive Wilson Palacios will score the goal.
ReplyDelete2)I disagree with Arin because if we loose we can still go to the World Cup because they go play other game with el salvador and if they win they still have a chance.
3) I disagree with Ryan because we will only score 2 goals and they won't score any.
I agree with Arin, I think Pery Martinez will score one goal. Maybe not the first one, but he is a great soccer so I think he will score one goal.
ReplyDeleteI disagree with ryan because USA is a pice of $h!t those gringos can't score $H!t!!!!!! honduras al Mundial
ReplyDeleteit is simple Honduras is far more of a team than the USA and i aren't sure how much we goin to win but i just know it honduras al mundial!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe game will be a very close game but honduras will win 2 to 0. The first goal will be a play from Edgar Alvarez and send the ball to Pavon and he will score the first one. In the second half Rambo will come in and make a goal from a free kick.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Juan Honduras is better than USA.
ReplyDeleteRyan Usa will not score!!! Noel is the best portero!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHONDURAS THE BEST!!!!! HOY SI PAPA!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete